Friday, February 26, 2016
Times Have Changed
So it's interesting that I have a blog. It's been awhile since I had a blog. If I'm not mistaken, the last time I had blogs was tumblr and before that was xanga. I believe I was most active on xanga. But overall I think it's interesting how times have changed and there is so much social media to express yourself. I remember back then, there wasn't much as there is now. I think with technology evolving and society adapting to the digital world, its going to change even more. This should be an interesting journey to see when the world adapts to future technologies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, Dareyn,
ReplyDeleteWhen I found out we had to blog, I thought about Xanga too! I remember how you could design your page and I have no idea how I used to remember all the different color codes to make the layout, text, etc.
It's crazy to see how advance technology is now compared to let's say 15 years ago. Cell phones went from one game "snake" to being able to download a bunch of apps which includes games and much more. We don't really realize how much technology has advanced until you really think about it. With the advancement in technology, it created many new ways of communication as well.