Monday, March 28, 2016
Spring Break
So as of right now, Spring Break is done. I believe many people our still on Spring Break mode because when I came to UH of Manoa parking lot, it was really empty. Maybe people are still recovering from Spring Break shenanigans. I think it is pretty epic to see the change from when I was a bit younger, I used to do the same like miss the day before a break or miss the first day after the break because I would switch off my school mode. This was my lifestyle when I first joined college, so with all honestly, I don't blame these students for doing that. I know I'm a bit older now and a nontraditional student, so therefore, its been a good amount of years when I used to be obessed with Spring break shenanigans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment