April 1st...April 1st... April Fool's Day.... Today is known for the day of coming up with jokes and pranks. Many times we do it to our friends or family members and possibly even coworkers. Honestly, I don't know the reasoning or origin of why this day or act exists for this specific day. Unless I do know about it and just forgot why it is.
It's crazy how sometimes jokes and pranks can start of as fun and laughs until it crosses the line. I believe sometimes people take it to far or possibly play games they can't handle. When people play games they can't handle, it slightly ticks me off because I don't understand how someone can tease someone with a joke, but when it's their turn to get teased, they can't handle it and try to escalate it with some type of drama. Sorry about the slight rant, but hopefully everyone has a great April Fool's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment