I believe there are times where we feel that we are walking on the perfect path and nothing can separate us from it, without realizing that what is with us in our path is actually holding us back more than helping us to move forward. These kind of things affect other areas in our life, even the people around us… Seems to be not so perfect after all – and in order to get what is perfect, we must let go of what we currently have.
But how could something so perfect be so damaging to ones life? Is there really anything out there that could be more perfect?
This is the point where you have to make a choice to let go and allow Faith to guide you through the circumstance. Therefore, I want to tell you, thank you, but I’m sorry i’m choosing to walk away and follow the “Footsteps of Guidance” through this journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment