Saturday, April 2, 2016

First Friday Experience

Last night I went to First Friday's in town.  It was an interesting experience knowing that I used to do this in my beginning years of college.  I never realized how much the whole even and club scene changed.  I remember back in the day, First Fridays' events never existed.  I would go to clubs like NoBless, Xylohs, Olounge and so on.  A lot of these clubs either closed down or had a name change due to legal situations.  I must say a lot has changed including how rowdy these new places can get.  Overall, it was a good experience what the night life has become.

1 comment:

  1. It does get crazy over there. I haven't been in a few years either but I should go back over there. I got a glimpse of it when I was walking over to see Bo Burnham. I had a really awesome time over there! I'm gonna try to make it to the next First Friday. Actually maybe the one June because of finals next month.

    ReplyDelete